Saturday, January 31, 2009

Movie Alert !!!

For all of you that love those tear jerking fantastic plot movies your going to love “Fire Proof”. This wasn’t one of those Netflix rentals. We picked it up from a Redbox all though you might be able to get it through Netflix or your local retale store. Great love story with a lot of good lessons for all of us. So pop that popcorn and snuggle up on the couch, or in our case in bed, with that special someone and enjoy.

p.s. Unlike Teri Ann who recommened Neoplian Dynamite. Who recommends that??? Brittney and Sean did like the show and still quote it but that's not my point.

2 comments:

Terri Lindsay said...

Hahahaha I have fantastic taste in movies I'll have you know. And if you loved Napoleon Dynamite that much you should watch Nacho libre.

John said...

I'm still missing brain cells from watching that movie...lol..

And i've watched Nacho Libre and it ranks right up there with Napolean.