Thursday, May 14, 2009

Brittney's Pick

This one Brittney thought was the funniest of them all. I wonder why that is.  If I remember correctly the conversation started with Brittney says something like, “Such a little girly man”, then it was a “Shut up you getto booty newb” from Sean followed by a “All right you guys get along” from dad. 

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

 

Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep a straight face and get onto your children about being nice to each other when your 10 year son is calling your daughter a getto booty newb.  I’m sorry but that’s funny.  And I've found that trying to discipline with a big smile and laughing doesn’t really work that well.  You try and tell them it’s not right to call each other names and then they come back with “Ya, but you thought it was funny”.  They just miss the whole point all together.

No comments: