I can’t believe how long it’s been since I posted anything on here. Been a long busy summer with more than enough to keep me busy. The kids are back in school, a few weeks earlier than last year. “It’s a conspiracy !!!! They are only allowed to miss 10 days of school a year NO exceptions and they starting sooner and getting out for summer break much later”. At least that's what the kids tell me. Me personally I don’t really care. If they are in school there is less chance they will get in trouble doing something they know they shouldn’t be doing. Let me change that, at least Sean isn’t doing something he shouldn’t be. I’m not so sure about Brittney. Sometimes I think she is just looking for a reason to get in trouble at school. Speaking of Brittney, she got her first car a couple weeks ago. She still only has her learners permit but something this next month she will be legal to drive along. Heaven help us all!!! Michelle and I spent several days trying to find her the biggest piece of junk we could find for her first car and that was the problem. They were all such piece of junk that there was no way I was going to through good money away. So I had to increase the value of the car just a little. She ended up with ‘04 Sebring. This car is so much nicer than I wanted to get her it’s not funny. The car is MINE until she pays for half of it and she can’t drive unless she pays the insurance on it. Which shouldn’t be to bad if she keeps her grades up, completes Drivers Ed, and some program that state farm offers for new drivers. All three of these programs gives her a percentage off on the premium. Sean’s comment on the whole car thing…”Well, I guess the Mustang is mine then.” Such a funny kid….That’s mine.. ;)
11 years ago

2 comments:
Yes that is a way nice car, and yes Sean is a funny kid. We miss you guys so much I think we might come and visit. Maybe do some fun stuff and take the kids out of school for like 8 days or so, what do you think?
John; You are too familiar with what you did with that car to allow either of your children to drive it.
Post a Comment