Well I figured I better get this working so we could start posting videos of the kids. Spent a little time last night trying to locate an old video for Michelle’s mother and ended up watching a couple of them all the way through. So I grabbed the camera and recorded a few minutes of Sean’s first birthday from the TV. Sorry for the quality but the DVD was created from very old tapes and this was recorded on the new camera from the TV. So your not the only one posting videos now Terri Ann, big brother just had to figure this one out and get it working….lol
11 years ago

2 comments:
Yeah! Now I post comments on your blog with ease. I haven't watched the video yet because I am not on the computer, I actualy can't find it. Preston said he was going to leave it home for me, but I think you took it with him to school. So I am looking forward to watching the video tonight. So how is everyone doing? We miss you guys and want to come see you some time this year.
Ok that video is amazing!!! I laughed so hard. I really loved that he was all about the cake. Kellen had no interesest in eating his, he just wanted to mash it in his hands and play with it, Really his face was mostly clean. Thanks for the vid.
Post a Comment