Well Sean has been after me for a few days now to get “His” video posted to the blog. So here it is. I got the chance this last weekend to attend the annual Sioux Falls Elementary Band Competition at Washington High School. Band classes from all across the district put together groups or solos and perform them for professional conductors or instructors. After each performs the judge gives them a few pointers and grades them. Sean should find out today what the judge thought of them and what grade he gave them. I would have to say the best part of the whole day was to watch how excited my son was to perform. It was only a 10 minute drive to the school but he must have asked 20 times, “Are we there yet?”, and “Dad, are you sure this is the fastest way there.” I had to keep reminding him that I knew where I was going and I prmoised that it was the fastest way possible.
11 years ago

2 comments:
I was so fun to see Sean play the violin. I don't get the opportunity to see you guys participate in very many things. You know Grandpa Potter played the violin for a number of years. Good job Sean.
That is really cool, tell him to stick with it always. I wish I played something, and the Violin, or the Cello would be what I would like to take up. Tell him I think he is the Bomb.
love Aunt Terri
Post a Comment